To see the Women of RiverStone Church become agents of Transformation in our Homes, in our Neighborhoods and in our Community
To Unify, Equip, Empower and Send
– Love of the Father – Everything with His Heart
– Lordship of Christ – Everything for His Glory
– Power of the Spirit – Everything by His Power
– Truth of the Scripture – Inspired, Relevant, Reliable
– Strength of the Family – God’s Design for Discipleship
– Unity of the body – Better Together than Alone
– Generational Investment – Older Women Investing in Younger Women
The goal of Propel is to activate and refuel women living life on mission. Discussions focus on how to deal with life issues from a Christian perspective. Invite your neighbors and friends! No registration is needed for this free event. Childcare is not available.
Upcoming dates: 1/18, 2/15, 3/15
RiverStone’s widow’s ministry meets on the second Saturday of each month at 10:30 a.m. Please park behind the church and enter through the office doors. For information or questions, please contact Lynn Sanders (email@example.com).
If you would be interested in receiving the Women’s Ministry Newsletter to stay up-to-date on all of our current events, please click the link below.