To see the Women of RiverStone Church become agents of Transformation in our Homes, in our Neighborhoods and in our Community
To Unify, Equip, Empower and Send
– Love of the Father – Everything with His Heart
– Lordship of Christ – Everything for His Glory
– Power of the Spirit – Everything by His Power
– Truth of the Scripture – Inspired, Relevant, Reliable
– Strength of the Family – God’s Design for Discipleship
– Unity of the body – Better Together than Alone
– Generational Investment – Older Women Investing in Younger Women
RiverStone’s widow’s ministry meets on the second Saturday of each month at 10:30 a.m. Please park behind the church and enter through the office doors. For information or questions, please contact Lynn Sanders (firstname.lastname@example.org).
If you would be interested in receiving the Women’s Ministry Newsletter to stay up-to-date on all of our current events, please click the link below.