To see the Women of RiverStone Church become agents of Transformation in our Homes, in our Neighborhoods and in our Community
To Unify, Equip, Empower and Send
– Love of the Father – Everything with His Heart
– Lordship of Christ – Everything for His Glory
– Power of the Spirit – Everything by His Power
– Truth of the Scripture – Inspired, Relevant, Reliable
– Strength of the Family – God’s Design for Discipleship
– Unity of the body – Better Together than Alone
– Generational Investment – Older Women Investing in Younger Women
Upcoming Summer Events
We are having a young women’s conference, for high school and college women! We are so excited to watch young women grow in who they are in the Lord! Please keep an eye for more details!
Click here to register!
MARK YOUR CALENDARS!!!
Please join us for dinner on the back patio, bring your friends and enjoy an Italian themed outdoor dinner party under string lights as we usher in summer.
RiverStone’s widow’s ministry meets on the second Saturday of each month at 10:30 a.m. Please park behind the church and enter through the office doors. For information or questions, please contact Lynn Sanders (firstname.lastname@example.org).
If you would be interested in receiving the Women’s Ministry Newsletter to stay up-to-date on all of our current events, please click the link below.