Do I have to register for a service in order to attend?
We will no longer require registration for adults for Sunday morning attendance, however registration is required for RSKids. We will continue to do all that we can to make sure everyone is as safe as possible. We have the chairs arranged in a way that we believe accommodates the desire for social distance. We will continue to encourage the use of masks during entry and exit. The way you can best help us is to stay home if you are sick.
How do I register my child for service?
Visit https://riverstoneonline.org/events/ to find the link!
Can I attend if I’ve been sick?
We kindly ask that you stay home if you or anybody in your immediate family have any signs of sickness. We also ask that anyone with pre-existing conditions stay home and watch the livestream at this time. Our goal is to keep everybody healthy.
Are service times changing?
We will offer a 10 AM service as well as a 6 PM service so that we have ample time to clean between services.
What precautions are you taking to keep me and my family safe?
- We will have one-way entry into the building with signs on the exterior doors to direct people to the portico entry.
- Greeters will open outside doors and inside doors will be propped open.
- Sanitizing stations will be inside the portico, outside of the bathrooms, and outside the sanctuary doors.
- Teams of ushers and greeters will “move” people from the portico directly into the sanctuary.
- No congregating will be allowed in the portico/hallway.
- Inside sanctuary, ushers will direct people to seating with proper distancing.
- At the conclusion of the service, instructions will be given on how to exit the building. We will release in a controlled manner by section, starting with the back of the room and moving forward.
- Our cleaning company will come in and sanitize in between services.
- Water fountains will be covered to prevent use, and the coffee station will be closed.
Do I have to wear a mask?
- Masks are strongly encouraged while entering and exiting the building.
- If you choose to wear a mask, we ask that you bring your own.
- We ask that you do not dispose of your mask at RiverStone – please take it with you when you leave.
Will you be following social distancing guidelines?
Yes, we will adhere to social distancing guidelines by limiting seating capacity and ensuring there is proper space between families.
Will kids and students have available programming?
RSKids is open during our 10 AM service for children birth – 5th grade, but they must be registered to attend. Please be sure to register your child(ren) for Sunday morning service. RSYouth (6th-12th grade) will gather during the 6 PM service.
Will online services continue to be offered?
Yes! We will continue to livestream the 10 AM service on Facebook live. This is a great option if you’re sick, if you have pre-existing conditions, or if you’re just not ready to gather in person.
Will the coffee kiosk be open?
Not at this time. If you would like coffee, please bring your own cup with a lid.
Do you have a question that wasn’t answered here?