Stone Summary: Seeking to bless and reach your “zone”/community with the gospel.
Group Leaders: Dan & Sheila Lynch
The Dream We are Pursuing:
Summary of Dreams:
- To experience authentic outpouring of the Holy Spirit in Cartersville. Churches working in unity together to gather in the Harvest. Walk in apostolic healing, preaching, prayer, worship, and discipleship. Open up spiritual wells of Sam Jones/Lotti Moon
- To reach some people in my neighborhood
- To reach the community around me to know Jesus. Reach international people who need to be connected, loved on, encouraged – see Jesus and know Him.
- Build a home “church” – encouragement center – to experience the love of Jesus.
- Food ministry
- To influence people I know and people I meet to come to Jesus – in all areas of my life-on the courts, in the stores, with friends, with acquaintances, at church, in traffic, with family.
- My dream falls under multiple stones – community and health & healing. My dream is to work with disaster relief, something like Samaritan’s Purse, to bring relief and the Gospel to people that have lived through a disaster/crisis. Can be done through global missions as well.
- God has been putting on my heart to have a “tea” in my neighborhood. To reach out to the women, to open a place of “love” for our women to not only love and support each other – but to come to know Jesus.
- To help support and serve the other people with a dream
- 4th & 5th graders leading – adults supporting – summer outreach in neighborhood. Serve lunch through MUST, play, laugh, building relationships with families in that neighborhood through the summer.
- Intentional ministry into the community. When I was a youth we took Thanksgiving dinner to low-income housing with other churches. We helped equip refugee housing from Katrina. I miss that.
- For a vital, fully staffed, spirit filled, powerful Guest Services ministry at Riverstone!
- Special Mother’s Day Embrace – a worship celebration Mother’s Special Ed Students
- My dream for THIS is community because I love the kids in my neighborhood but they are not Christians so I want to share Christ with them.
- My dream for THIS is that our community would grow a passion for Jesus, throughout our neighborhoods and schools. I loved being able to serve the community of Castle Lake and would love to do something like that again.
- To expand the Must Ministry and love on orphans.
- To meet other people who have a heart for this topic and to learn more ways this can be more practical in my life and to grow by meeting more mature believers and learning from them about this.
- When I first found RiverStone, It was looking for a place to come pray and worship at any time (Nigh of Healing Prayer came up in Google search). I still have a heart to see a generation, a church body stirred to prayer. L. Ravenhill said one time “No one is greater than his prayer life, no church is greater than their prayer life.” I have a dream to see more opportunities to corporate prayer and challenge to personal prayer. I’d love to see a separate building at RiverStone that could be accessed 24/7 for prayer and worship.
- To give all homeless people a home and plenty of food.
- To be confident and prepared to share Jesus with my family and neighbors and other I encounter every day. And to go out in the community to share the gospel.
- Those around us to be saved, delivered, and glorify God with their lives.
- To begin a home-based church movement where every member participates in a small group of only 2-4 people who are actively praying for lost souls and seeking to win them and give birth to new groups.
- Making clothes for special needs and elderly people.