Stone Summary: Breaking chains of all kinds.
Group Leaders: Mike & Kim Smith Kim are super passionate about the desire for people to walk in the freedom Jesus has already finished for them. They have been married 32 years – dating for 37- and are the proud parents of 4 adult children. Mike & Kim have been involved in Sozo for about 10 years and have served on the RiverStone prayer/Sozo/Night of Healing Prayer teams for 9 years. They’ve also been involved with the youth, Love after Marriage (LAM), and Rescuing Hope ministries. Their specific training includes completing 2 years at the Bethel Atlanta Supernatural School of Ministry. They are excited to hear everyone’s dreams of how we can partner with God to bring freedom and more freedom to RiverStone and our community.
The Dream We Are Pursuing:
Summary of Dreams:
- To offer the incarcerated women to experience the freedom they were created for through Sozo and the Joseph Bible study.
- To see people walking in freedom from bondage and wounds so they can live life in abundance. I want to see this freedom spilled over into families and see the younger generation grow healthy and whole.
- Financial Freedom: to enable multiplied kingdom investment
- Human trafficking is a huge deal to me. I’d like to be a part of a group/team that is geared towards the direct rescuing efforts of those caught in trafficking. From the extricating to the replacement into a good community or workplace.
- To bring wholeness and freedom to His children, especially those on the “front line” of the battle.
- To see people free in all walks of life. Freedom in marriages to trust. Freedom in parenting to lead. Freedom for people to forgive and reconcile. Freedom for individuals to believe and dream deeper and farther than they have ever before. To know who they are in the kingdom.
- To see the church have total freedom by seeing the debt fully paid off.
- The ability to pitch 95+, climb to the top overseas and in America. Using the story to impact the baseball community along with dreamers outside of it. Purpose: Bring freedom to the highest levels and it be broadcasted/spread by those it impacts. Vision: myself jogging out to the mound for every close situation playing the gospel music, filling the stadium with peace and love.
- The dream that God has given me for THIS is to show others that whatever hardship or trials or addiction they’re facing will come to pass. Not only that, but that God is in the center of it all and that they are not going through it alone/they don’t have to. I know that in the midst of my trials I felt like I was the only one going through it on this Earth-it was not until later that I realized just how untrue that is. And through all of my trials, God has been bringing such beauty that I never thought could be possible. I want to help others to see Godin the midst of whatever they may be facing and help them to truly know that they have others out there so that they’re not alone. I have a dream that god will bring freedom and beauty from any and all ashes. We don’t ask for such hardships nor do we intend to become addicted, but there’s a reason for it and god will use it to reach others.
- I feel the Lord has placed freedom on my heart. Not that I have fully reached total freedom in my walk, but the desire to see people set free calls to me. My heart is to help and support.
- My dream is to help survivors of sex trafficking start sustainable businesses that THEY own and to have business mentors and community leaders come along beside them to train, coach, and support them. This way they can earn a livable wage and thrive.
- My dream is to be able to see people set free from all bondages of every kind. My dream is to have a Christian Retreat Center on land we already own so people can get set free! We need buildings!
- Freedom for women who’s brokenness keeps them from living a life knowing they are complete in Christ and have their identity in Him! Small group style.
- Breaking men from the persecution and bondage of pornography. Creating a place of openness and authenticity for me to be real and become the men God has called them to be.
- My dream is for men struggling with same-sex attractions. See men free to live as the man they were called to be. To see men shift from an orphan spirit into sonship and show they are loved by God. This is my journey as a man set free from same-sex attraction. I am not sure of the whole pictures but this is my starting point.
- My desire is for FREEDOM for all- each person given an opportunity to choose FREEDOM! My dreams are limited by my flesh. I want His dreams, I want to dream BIG for FREEDOM with the DREAM GIVER.
- May chains be broken. May the demons that have been haunting me be defeated and released! To walk with others and be a part of their journey as their chains are broken. Love. Unity. Peace. Brotherhood. Light. Feed the sheep.
- To build and grow a community of Visionaries! Dream and Vision Interpretation training. I want to free people from the fear and stigmas attached to dreams, visions, intercession, the sees anointing, moving in, and the freedom to cultivate Spiritual Gifts!
- Helping people be free from the hindrances in their lives, and free to be what God wants to make them.
- Deliverance from every chain for every believer- from past pain, lies, addiction. Spiritual and personal freedom. Specifically, freedom for Christian men from pornography so that they can rise up to lead their families in wholeness. I see our women talking openly about the wounds pornography has caused, and ministering to one another and declaring freedom for their husbands, sons. I see men walking into the light because we have made it ok to talk about. No more marriages fighting this fight alone.
- Create a ministry to connect all of our ministries (NOHP, counseling, Sozo, community, marriage, Sunday prayer, small groups, LAM) to be intentional to destroy strongholds- a small group(s) to follow up/ to be an entry point/ to be a place to collect the hurting/broken.
- Total financial freedom for RS. Financial freedom for RS missionaries.
- RiverStone drive through prayer line for commuters. Also children’s book coming. Brew church.
- To see people set free from everything that binds them- only Jesus can set the captives free- a ministry focused on freedom.
- To see people set free from wrong thoughts, strongholds, desires, walking in their identity as a child of God and walking in joy and peace- hearing God, seeking God with a passion.
- Having the House of God be debt free and every house of God united.
- I have more than one dream: freedom: to be debt free, generational investment: heart for all youth. Government: get the government off of our backs, restore individual freedom.
- For all nation the be freed from their chains and that they would have the ability to worship God.
- I have a dream for a ministry to see people set free to love fully into their identity and glory. Hearts to be set free to love fully alive.
- My dream is to use every gift/talent that I have and simply use it to advance the Kingdom. I have a heart to see women and children specifically in 3rd world countries have better/more rights and to do this through working with those governments. I also love to sing and simply desire that when I open my mouth to sing or speak people will encounter Jesus. My dream is for everyone to know that there is freedom in the Word of God. That God is love, God is forgiving, God is faithful. And no matter what their situation is, no matter what is weighing them down, all they need to do is seek Him, stay in His Word, believe- Jesus is the way, the only way. There is nothing too big, nothing too heavy, nothing that you cannot overcome when you have Jesus on your side.
- My dream is helping people to break through from religiousness into liberty. It includes discovering and enjoying the presence and love of God, as well as cleaning up behind. It’s the multiplication of my life story.