Stone Summary: Seeking unity in all walks of life.
Group Leaders: Ron and Marcy Hardy have been at RiverStone almost 10 years and look forward to what we will be doing as a church with THIS. They are family people— three children, nine grandchildren and a dog named Vera Bradley. Ron is retired and Marcy has a practice in Therapy in Marietta.
The Dream We Are Pursuing:
Summary of Dreams:
- I want to see my background and work/life experiences used to reach across racial and economic boundaries, to join with God’s dreams for unity and reconciliation.
- Something to bring churches together
- Church planting fund to launch pastors into community.
- That we put away the small theological differences and come to the realization that we are all part of the body of Christ. That He is the foundation for all of our lives.
- My dream is for reconciliation of all God’s children-racial reconciliation, family reconciliation, reconciliation between the church and groups that the church has not done well loving.
- My dream is to see the church all around our community UNITE in prayer-for our government, our needy, our neighbors. All united to bring the love of Christ and transform our home.
- Establish a house of prayer in Marietta to be called Marietta prayer house. Non-denominational, bringing all races together to create an atmosphere where people sense Jesus and are changed.